Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Inspiration & Paradox 37: Trouble with recalling unforgetable dreams

I am a dreamer, I tend to dream a lot, I mean having frequent dreams and long dreams at nite while asleep. And there is one thing that I always find very unexplainable and bizzare -- whenever I am awoken from a dream in the middle of the night, every scene and detail of what I see and hear in my dream seems to so vivid and deeply etched in my mind that I am always so very sure that I could remember everything becasue it was so real and I tell myself that I will describe it to my husband the next day. However, strangely, whenever morning comes, I wake up with hardly any recollection of the contents of the dream no matter how hard I try to recall. And I get very frustrated and confused because I just could not remember it anymore.

No comments: