Friday, July 27, 2012

Paradox and Inspiration 162: What's So Contemptible?

I have been scratching my head over a guy's contribution of his 4-sentence long comment to my blog post about honey labels. In that brief paragraph he basically stated that he studied law and what he understood about E.C law for honey standards. That was perfectly fine. It was what he said in his second post that really baffled me. "How embarrassing..." he said, "I didn't realise the comment was linked to my Facebook...I do not spend odious amounts of spare time commenting on honey blogs."

Well, according to Oxford dictionary, odious is defined as "extremely unpleasant; repulsive".

His perspective posed an incredible challenge to my intellect. Is such a strong reaction and defense really called for?

No comments: