Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Inspiration & Paradox 45: Honey Fights Tooth Decay!



I am a honey enthusiast and I just found out that some university professor believed that certain honeys could stop plaque-forming bacteria in teeth and gums from growing. The honeys work to reduce acid in your mouth and stop the production of dextran, a gummy substance that helps plaque stick to your teeth. And the result is less tooth decay and fewer cavities! Ironical isn't it, I mean, I am very surprised because we always warn our children not to take too much sweet stuff as they are not good for the teeth.
PS: You might want to learn more about what honey is and its amazing benefits from my web resource: http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/. You will be amazed that a tiny little creature like bee could create such extraordinarily huge goodness for the human body. Yet, another paradox in life.

No comments: